Whether you are making the decision to buy or sell, one thing should be perfectly clear…you need to talk to an experienced real estate agent who knows the real estate market. My commitment to my clients is first and foremost. Buying or selling? Rest assured, I am passionate about what I do, and work hard for my clients to secure the very best deal … saving them both time and money!
I have been an area resident for 28 years, and have been a Realtor for over 15 years. Through the years, I have created a large network of reputable business professionals, ranging from attorney’s, mortgage brokers, home inspectors, as well as various service providers – all in place and ready to work for you! I will work hard to put sales together that stay together! My business is built on lasting relationships – the transaction may be complete – but it does not end at the closing table. Consider me to be your resource during the process and long after the closing!
If you are considering buying or selling, or just have a real estate question, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Member of the Northern Fairfield County Association of Realtors
- Member of the Women’s Council of Realtors
- Member of the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce
- Created The Key Business Building Networking Group (Local business owners)
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- SRS – Seller Representative Specialist
- SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialists
- ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative